UX Designer Jobs in Hyderabad
Position: UI/UX Developer/Designer - Lead
Experience: 7+ Years.
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS
We’re finding a UX researcher that can study target users to collect and analyze data, study and understand the business needs, and perform great usability research. We’re helping one of the biggest Pharmaceutical companies globally with projects requiring critical thinking and information architecture skills to create dashboards that are very heavy in data.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- Five or more years of UX research experience
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skill
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team here at RealTo Group, Inc and help us design user-facing products. This role will be critical in ensuring that users and developers alike can access and scale the usage of applications built with the blockchain.
The ideal candidate has a background working on Fin-tech app experiences in either the crypto industry or for a developer-focused company.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the team’s Product Manager to research and prototype solutions for various product needs
- Work closely with the team’s Engineering Manager to prepare design specifications for production implementation
- Collaborate with the team and company at large during both research and integration phases, incorporating various points of view and incorporating stakeholder needs
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of UI and UX design experience
- Demonstrable experience with repeatedly and singlehandedly executing the design process in support of product initiatives from start to finish
- Extensive experience working on consumer apps in particular, with a strong sense of both the qualitative and quantitative justifications for design changes throughout the entire user lifecycle
- Familiarity with the developer mindset as well as comfort with reading through technical materials and participating in technical conversations
We'd also like to see
- Fluency with collaborative design tools
- Fluency with usertesting.com or similar user-testing service
- Fluency with GitHub or similar project management software
We’d love to hear from you even if you don’t have experience or interest in every bullet. There’s no perfect candidate and we want to find the right fit, even if it’s different than we imagine. We especially would like to meet underrepresented/underestimated candidates.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 2-4 years experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Well versed with any of the High Fidelity Design tools (Figma, sketch or Adobe XD etc.)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- MSc/BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place.
Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with the toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver unparalleled performance with a holistic approach in the Technology Arena.
As a Senior UX Designer, you would be responsible to drive the UX process to deliver high-quality software/product designs and coordinate with the other UX and UI designers to see these designs come to life.
The role involves extensive interaction with the customers to understand their needs and pain points and to be able to show empathy and build designs that exceed the needs.
- A Curious Mind
- Empathy and Intuition
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strives to understand the problems before thinking of a solution
- Design and UX architecture
Nice to Have:
- Product Design Experience
- Strong grasp of design systems
- Knowledge of one or more of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Any graduate.
- 3+ years of user experience design experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
We all know what are designs, but yet to face that WOW Design, if that can be brought to us by you then apply now!
What we’re looking for:
- Collaborate with engineers to gather user requirements.
Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the user’s needs to add value to the company.
- Create a cohesive style guide to ensure consistent design language is followed across the product.
- Showcase design ideas through sitemaps, storyboards, and process flows. Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordance with the cutting-edge technology.
- Define user task flows and interaction models. Conduct user research and create user Personas Conduct customer and competitor analysis. Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the product.
- Optimises UI designs and tests for intuitiveness and user-centeredness. Conduct usability testing to identify gaps in design and see if they can be further improved.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency in Photoshop, XD, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Strong Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
• Design the UI architecture, wireframes and interaction flows
• Experience in CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS
• Experience in create logos, brochures, Flyers
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
“Proven work experience as a UX/VD Designer or similar role”
1) Portfolio of design projects
2) Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch, Invision
and After Effects.
3) Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
4) Good time-management skills
5) Hands-on experience in leading a design team.
6) Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1) Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3) Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
4) Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5) Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6) Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
7) Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
8) Should be quick and be able to handle pressure situations.
9) Good Knowledge over HTML,CSS.
10) Motivate team members and assesses performance.
Looking for a passionate, self-driven creative Sr. UX Designer to join our team and lead experience design efforts across Mobile, Web, Smart TV, and Print media
• Experience in Enterprise Application Experience Design
• Expertise in wireframe and prototype tools
• Extensive experience with mobile-first design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
Good to have: • Certification in Human Factors or Interaction Design
Education: B.Des, M.Des, BFA, MFA, Design background from any Top tier design institute will be plus point
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. The ideal candidate should have experience of working in agile teams, with developers and UX designers.
Work with the product manager and come up with a fully functional UX designs for a SAAS product from the ground up.
Work with the developers and support them transforming designs to code.
Own the UX process end to end and build a world class user experience.
Should be a critical and thorough thinker.
We are looking for a user experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flow, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- (3+ Yr.’s) three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketching, Design, Photoshop, Wireframing, User Research, Prototype, UX UI Designer,(Added Advantage OmniGraffle, Azure RP, In Vision, UX Pin, )etc
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the product’s needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.