UX Designer Jobs in Chandigarh
1. Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
2. Retouch and manipulate images.
3. Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
4. Collaborate with the creative director and graphic design manager to develop design concepts.
5. Receive feedback from the creative director and graphic design manager and make necessary changes.
6. Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
1. Should know social media design.
2. Should have attention to detail (very important).
3. Must have knowledge of Photoshop, Figma/Adobe XD, Illustrator, Canva, After Effects, etc.
4. Must know how to use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
5. Must have basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
6. Graphic design major preferred.
7. Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
8. Strong creative and analytical skills.
9. Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We invite you to join us in helping people.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- We're a small, fast-paced growing team tackling huge new challenges every day.
- Learning new concepts while working with intellectual and exceptionally talented team
- Friendly and high growth work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field