Startup Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Primarily responsibility is to monitor and debug any issue which include support in User ID creation and permission issues,
Netcool/Omnibus Administration such as lookup, rules file, Props file etc.
Omnibus probes : MTTRAPD, EIF , PING etc.
Application monitoring and troubleshooting, operational category resolution and SLA notification configuration.
Providing Support for various issues
Old alarms reporting on netcool
Alarm Clearance issues
Synthetic Alarms issue’s for MATE.
Auto TT issues
Alarms Delay issue.
Auto TT issues
2. Extending Shopify functionalities to the next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming,
meta fields, etc.
3. Working with version control systems, such as Git/SVN
4. Building custom Shopify themes and modifying pre-existing themes depending on the scope
of the project
Required Candidate profile
-Internship in past in website development
-Excellent analytical skills
-Experience with E-commerce /Shopify will be an added advantage
-IMMEDIATE JOINERS WOULD BE PREFFERED
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Collaborate with clients to define the scope, design, and deliver applications within tight time frames and using Agile methodology.
- Basic Azure server administration - Provide technical help during testing, development, and production.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency - Design and implement complex, optimized algorithms with minimum time and space complexities
- 1+ years of experience in .Net web development - Experience with C#, Angular Js, Angular2, SQL. - (For Junior Developer)
- 3+ years of experience in .Net web development - Experience with C#, Angular Js, Angular2, SQL. - (For Senior Developer)
- Sound understanding of MVC design Pattern
- Strong knowledge/understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, SQL Server, Git
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for new technologies and innovations.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions to potential problems
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change
- Desire to excel and grow each day
- Strong knowledge of Web APIs, Typescript, ES6, ngrx
Nice to Have
- Experience with of LESS, SASS, GULP and GRUNT.
- Knowledge of VueJS
- .Net Framework and/or .Net Core
- Angular 2+, preferable Angular 10
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, SQL Server, Git
- Material framework
- Good technical aptitude
- Restful APIs
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Azure experience including Azure functions etc.
- Azure Devops
Role : Technical Architect
Experience Level - 12 years of minimum experience.
Location - Mumbai/Bangalore/Delhi NCR
Functional / Technical Skills:
- In-depth architectural, design and leadership skills
- A thorough understanding of technical landscape in the following areas:
Microservices (Spring/Sprint Boot etc)
Public Clouds (Any one of AWS, Azure or GCP),
Dockers, K8, CI/CD and
- Working knowledge of
- Web: HTML5, CSS3, ES2015+ JS, TypeScript, React, Next
- Mobile: iOS or Android, React Native or Flutter
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Own Architecture and Design for one or more verticals end to end
- Work with stakeholders (Product teams, Partners, UI/UX teams & Vendors) to create right architecture for large scale, large volume consumer facing applications
- Ability to do POCs by writing code involving both front end (UI – Web, Mobile Apps) and back end services.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Be on top of emerging technology and make recommendations to future-proof products and solutions
- Ensure that systems are architected to be secure and resilient through the effective application of security and Business Continuity principles
- Lead the definition and validation of architecture principles and standards
- Develop curriculum, assessment techniques, and instructional delivery material- curriculum guides, lesson plans, course outlines, etc.
- Taking On-line sessions
- Providing instructions to Graphics team to ensure timely delivery of scripts.
- Expert in providing online solutions
- Guide students for preparation of NCERT modules
- Overall responsibility of the script for quality adherence.
- Design and develop robust services in coordination with front-end developers, ensuring the production and development of high-quality and well-tested code
- Design, develop, and test features alongside other technical departments
- Lead the department in the design, development, deployment, and operation of services used by our users
- Optimize APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code as well as fix defects
- Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the software.
- Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
-Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Shopify ecosystem
- At least 3-5 years experience in D2C or e-commerce platform
- Previously worked as a project manager in development projects/ or as brand manager.
- Worked previously in Agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial background will be a good addition
- Understanding of the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation
through to successful completion.
- Understand the platform end-to-end and lead solution design with the merchants.
- Customer Management Experience
- Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand online, setting short-term
and long-term department goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables Drive project till
Go-Live and ensure successful execution of plan, and production deployment. Collaborate with
internal stakeholders to identify and communicate with Agency technical teams for project
- The individual should also understand the omni channel digital commerce product and how it is delivered- using a complete AGILE methodology.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- A proactive professional who must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience into project management out of which 2-3 years must on Shopify ecosystem.
-High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to pick things up very quickly.
-Proactive, problem solving, and Participate in estimation and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing delivery for the proposal
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
-Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
-Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
-Must have hands on knowledge in Shopify/ e-commerce domain.
Perks and Benfits + Best work culture
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, PG Diploma in Computers
Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited, a Tech and Marketing integrated agency. The company prominently provides services of Digital Marketing & Technology and works with very selected rising stage businesses who have the potential and eagerness to transition from being a seller/commodity to a brand. Since 2015, STC has been consulting, helping, guiding, supporting and mentoring small and medium businesses to clear the chaos and get growth in their area of operations.
We invite the application of the interested candidates having relevant experience.
Designation: Pre-Sales Consultant.
Department: Sales Department.
· Designing connectivity solutions for existing and potential customers
· Engage directly with sales and account teams to support pre-sales activities
· Develop Designs & Bills of material for cost effective solutions
· Take a leading role in specifying technical solutions
· Responsible for writing proposals and tender responses
· Develop excellent working relationships with partner organisations to ensure effective collaboration in responding to customer needs.
· Provide Training to implementation Team of Partners & Customers
· Work as a technology adviser to both prospective Customers and representatives of currently assigned partners
· Engage directly with sales and account teams to support pre-sales activities.
· Work closely with senior network engineers to design complex connectivity solutions
· Monitor sales activities in conjunction with network development and operational standards to ensure customer solutions are sympathetic to current network design principles and restrictions
· Liaise with colleagues across the company to help ensure solution design activities are documented and tracked as required
· Supporting Sales Process in technical Environment
· Bachelor’s in engineering: Computer Eng. Information & Technology Eng., Electronics & Telecommunication, or related field.
· Must have Presale’s experience into any Firewall.
· 3+ years overall IT/development Background.
· Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
· Strong customer service orientation.
• Design and build data pipelines from various cloud data sources for the enterprise data warehouse
• Partner with Data Engineers, Data architects, domain experts, data analysts and other teams to build foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service
• Own and document data pipelines and data lineage.
• Support and Maintain analytics tech ecosystem (data warehouse, ETL and BI tools)
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other engineering discipline.
• 2+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer or a similar role
• Very strong experience in writing complex SQLs and dimensional modelling
• Hands-on experience working with data warehouse technologies (Snowflake, Redshift) and Big Data technologies (e.g Pyspark, Hadoop)
• Hands on experience building data pipelines using ETL tools (AWS Glue)
• Proficiency with Python
• Ability to work on multiple areas like Data pipeline ETL, Data modelling & design, writing complex SQL queries etc.
• Ability to build the automation processes for the data quality and data
• Proficiency in Airflow is a big plus.
• Passionate about various technologies including but not limited to SQL/No
SQL/MPP databases etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners.
Designing and developing user interfaces using C++.
Adapting interface for modern internet/web applications using the latest C/C++.
Having experinced in Linux.
Making complex technical and design decisions for C/C++ projects.
Development using C/C++ latest versions & Linux.
Participate in development from concept to execution to launch and ensure the application fully serves the needs of the end-user
Work with the team to gain an initial understanding of the desired solution, and iteratively
Develop documentation, provide technical assistance and support as required
Technical Key Skills:
A strong fundamental knowledge of C/C++ development
Extensive knowledge in Linux.
Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards, and Code Documentation
Knowledge in design patterns
Should have worked on enterprise-class applications
Excellent team player and strong interpersonal communication skills.
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What you will do?
- Discover/ connect/ pitch/ onboard niche e-learning content creators in the universe
- Come up with out-of-the-box strategies to engage with potential content creators using various channels in a cost-effective manner
- Help customers understand and imagine the possibilities and potential that our platform provides to them
- Be proficient in conducting live demos and resolving any technical queries that the customers might have
You should apply, if you
- Have a strong business acumen, strong analytical aptitude and a problem-solving attitude
- Are multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner
- Have worked with different teams and stakeholders and built strong customer relations
- Have worked with high growth start-ups for a year or longer
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
CTC: As per industry norms
A Center Manager is the face of a company, managing communication in both directions. Responsible for all communications, PR, Social media, events and managing site day to day operations. A Center manager helps build, grow and manage a company’s or brand’s online communities. Using analytics tools to monitor social media outlets, online forums, and blogs, a Center manager finds out what people are saying about a company or brand. A Center manager also engages with customers and fans and uses social media and live events to help increase brand loyalty.
A center manager is responsible to maintain healthy relations with the building management team and with coordination to resolve if any issues. Regular property inspections and concerns to pass on to operations. Following the budget is given by CT.
Making sure of minimum energy consumption on a daily basis.
He/she must be able to build a good rapport with the customers and greet the customers when they enter the office overall building a strong relationship with the customers.
Handle customer requests promptly
It is the duty of a Center Manager to keep a record on people who have come to the office. Maintain records of their queries /feedback.
Maintain adequate stocks of office supplies.
Center Manager is entirely responsible for up keeping the allotted floor or site. On a daily basis, she/he should take regular rounds in the property and if any concern should report to the responsible department.
Keep up the workflow of the internal client working area. Attend regular meeting coordinated by the Business Centre. Self-Supervisor to discuss the situation for improvement.
Ensure appearance, hygiene, courtesy, and telephone manners are in good order.
Organizing events and management.
Customer relations– the Center Manager is often responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, and direct) and managing any online feedback forums such as Get Satisfaction pages.
Communications/marketing strategy– the Center Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s publicfacing communications. Updating ongoing events.
Business development – A Center Manager can also be responsible for business development and sales.
Managing Accounts related data on a daily basis like Clients Agreement, Clients KYC, Vendor invoices, Vendor payment status & follow-ups, Rental payments. (Hard copy to maintain)
Operation related data on a daily basis like, o Daily ops reports. o Meter reading report. o Pantry sales report o Training report. o Frisking report. o Vendor Food sales report. o Lost & found the report. o MMR monthly. o Pest control report. o HK/Pantry consumption report. o Happay Card expenses report. o Plant vendor visit report. o Water delivery report. o VMS report.
Managing Security/ Pantry / Housekeeping staff work (Expectations to pass on)
Operating a postal service for tenants, including receiving and sorting all incoming mail for tenants, administering the collection, franking, and dispatch of tenant’s post including registered and recorded mail
Operating a telephone message taking and answering service for tenants when appropriate arrangements have been made.
Operating a clerical service for tenants, including word processing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
Hotel Management degree preferred
Strong verbal and written communications
Exceptional public speaking skills
Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
Mindset open to new and innovative solutions
Work From Office
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurgaon
Exp: 4 exp (relevant)
Notice Period: 15 days (Preferred Immediate joiners)A candidate must have worked on sitecore version9 or above.
Greeting from MNR!!
Urgent opening for Inside Sales with IT Services and IT Consulting organization
Skills - Sales, Inside Sales, Business Development, Lead Generation
Location - Gurgaon / Noida
Exp - 5 - 8 years
Handle inbound, Outbound and unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads
Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision makers to begin sales process
Collaborate with Sales and Business Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches develop
calendar of activities to continually work prospect list
Strong experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and
Should have exposure to opportunity qualification criteria such as BANT, CHAMP etc.
Should have experience in IT service industry to generate the prospective lead through cold calling, email marketing, Inbound Calls etc.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Location: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=sec&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#Sec-135, https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=noida&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#Noida
- Experience in https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=flutter&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#Flutter, https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=dart&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#Dart, and native or https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=cross_platform&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#cross_platform mobile development frameworks gives an additional advantage.
- At least 2-3 live projects in https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=flutter_&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#Flutter_ https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=ios&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#IOS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=ios&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#ios https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=mobileapplications&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#mobileapplications https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=applicationdevelopment&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#applicationdevelopment https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=flutterdeveloper&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#flutterdeveloper https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=flutter&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#flutter https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=phonegap&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#phonegap https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=ios&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#ios https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androidapps&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6978273024751865856">#androidapps
· Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable.
· Experience of using *NIX is a must.
· Should have knowledge of browsers and user interface design techniques.
· Knowledge of MySQL.
· Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing.
· Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly
· Experience of testing Distributed systems.
· Well versed with internet technologies and infrastructure.
· Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
· Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics.
➔ Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience
➔ Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
➔ Develop backend data services and contribute to increasing existing APIs
➔ Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
➔ Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery
➔ Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architcts
➔ Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
➔ Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of
➔ Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Create and maintain positive client relationships to builda business. Understand client's
needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
Attend inbound/outbound sales calls for revenue generation
Achieve the periodic sales target
Perform up-selling and cross-selling of products to clients.
Build rapport with the client and create a potential pipeline for referral leads
Meet periodic targets for sales via referral leads
Conduct effective sales presentations for potential customers.
Maintain SLA protocols in day-to-dayfunctioning consistently
meet the quality parameters such as avg talk time, working hours, evaluation score etc
Maintain high evaluation scores in the sales audits
Timely completion of daily tasks assigned
Ensure to call the clients at the allotted appointment slot.
- Responsible for growing supply chain finance business with Brand Tie ups
- Source corporate/enterprise relationships for channel finance.
- Manage existing relationships for cross-sale and deeper relationship building.
- Work closely with distributors to understand the BNPL and collections requirements and create solutions.
- Building up strategies across different verticals
- Working closely with stakeholders for faster execution
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams will be key to this role
Requirements of the Regional Manager/Regional Head:
- Experience in the FinTech/Banking/NBFC/FMCG or Consumer Electronics industries.
- You should have 4+ years of work experience in Hunting/Distribution/Channel management/ channel finance/Supply Chain Finance
- Self-starter and hands-on, with demonstrable ability to work proactively and independently to drive results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with knowledge of the local market
- Ability to work in high performance, high-pressure, targeted oriented team
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- 1-8 years of appropriate technical experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role preferably using MEANMERN stack.
- Good understanding of client-side and server-side architecture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
- Be determined and willing to learn new technologies
- Immediate joiners are preferred
consulting & implementation services in the area of Oil & Gas, Mining and Manufacturing Industry
- Data Engineer
Required skill set: AWS GLUE, AWS LAMBDA, AWS SNS/SQS, AWS ATHENA, SPARK, SNOWFLAKE, PYTHON
- Experience in AWS Glue
- Experience in Apache Parquet
- Proficient in AWS S3 and data lake
- Knowledge of Snowflake
- Understanding of file-based ingestion best practices.
- Scripting language - Python & pyspark
- Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
- Data ingestion from different data sources which exposes data using different technologies, such as: RDBMS, REST HTTP API, flat files, Streams, and Time series data based on various proprietary systems. Implement data ingestion and processing with the help of Big Data technologies
- Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part of business logic and implement it using the language supported by the base data platform
- Develop automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
- Develop an infrastructure to collect, transform, combine and publish/distribute customer data.
- Define process improvement opportunities to optimize data collection, insights and displays.
- Ensure data and results are accessible, scalable, efficient, accurate, complete and flexible
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns from complex data sets
- Construct a framework utilizing data visualization tools and techniques to present consolidated analytical and actionable results to relevant stakeholders.
- Key participant in regular Scrum ceremonies with the agile teams
- Proficient at developing queries, writing reports and presenting findings
- Mentor junior members and bring best industry practices
- 5-7+ years’ experience as data engineer in consumer finance or equivalent industry (consumer loans, collections, servicing, optional product, and insurance sales)
- Strong background in math, statistics, computer science, data science or related discipline
- Advanced knowledge one of language: Java, Scala, Python, C#
- Production experience with: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Oozie / Airflow, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker / Kubernetes, Snowflake
- Proficient with
- Data mining/programming tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redshift, Snowflake. and Greenplum)
- Data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy)
- Comfortable learning about and deploying new technologies and tools.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to present results to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of business intelligence and analytical tools, technologies and techniques.
Familiarity and experience in the following is a plus:
- AWS certification
- Spark Streaming
- Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
- ELK Stack
- Cassandra / MongoDB
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
- Technically sound in Dot Net technology. Good working knowledge & experience in Web API and SQL Server
- Should be able to carry out requirement analysis, design, coding unit testing and support to fix defects reported during QA, UAT phases and at GO Live times.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team with minimal or no supervision from Delivery leads.
- Good experience required in Azure stack of integration technology-Logic app, Azure Function, APIM and Application insights.
Must have skill
- Strong Web API development using ASP.Net Core, Logic app, azure functions, APIM
- Azure Functions
- Azure Logic App
- Azure APIM
- Azure ServiceBus
- Azure Event Grid/Hub
- Azure KeyVault
- Azure SQL – Knowledge on SQL query
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java 8+ and Microservices.
- Experience in developing micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services.
- Experienced in skills of requirement, analysis, design, develop, Java, springboot, microservices, rest api, AWS, lambda, EC2, Jenkins, design pattern, spring security, splunk, auth, docker, SOLID
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture.
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Message Broker like Kafka/Rabbitmq or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming web services. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral /Diversified Culture
- 51 Leaves annually
- Insurance covered for family
- Incentives, Bonus
- Permanent WFH Option
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
Skill : Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle
- Responsible to support the Development Lead and Project Manager to deliver tasks as per project requirements;
- Liaison with stakeholders for requirements and other team members to ensure delivery within agreed timelines;
- Liaison and coordinate with SI team for infrastructure component and associated tasks
Education & Certification : Full-Time degree in either of discipline- B. Tech / B.E. /MCA /M. Tech/M. Sc.(IT) - MUST
Notice Period : Immediate to upto 30 days
- Masters certification in CT-P101, P102, P103
- Masters certification in Cramer control, Extron, AMX
- In-depth knowledge of BiAmp, Boss, Crestron and BSS Programming
- In-depth knowledge of VC Integration
- Understanding of AMX/CRESTRON programming cause/effect impact on overall audiovisual systems.
- Extensive knowledge of RS232/422/485 and IP-based control protocol products.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- 8+ years of programming experience in AMX/CRESTRON control system source code and touch panel interface with deep working knowledge of Biamp, Lutron, Extrom, Plasmas and Projectors, AMX/Crestron, and others.
- CTS and other industry certifications will be an add-on.
· Responsible for developing and directing IT project management operations and strategic planning to meet organization goals with both customer and internal focus
· Provide overall strategic governance for projects by establishing standards, processes and tools used for effective project delivery
- Key Accountabilities
· Establish Methodologies to set productivity and quality targets and to assess results for all projects
· Respond to escalated project issues that may impede project delivery and coordinate solutions
· Coordinate with various functional heads to identify digital solutions and lead the creation of such programs
· Coordinate with teams with customer touchpoints (Cabin Crew, Customer Experience, Commercial) to develop programs aimed to solve for customer issues and needs
· Monitor and analyze project metrics to identify weakness or problems and propose operational improvements and cost savings for future projects
· Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
· Full project life cycle ownership; successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
· Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
· Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
· Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
· Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs
· Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders
· Coordinating any major transitions within the company, such as financial, technological, operational, and governance changes
· Analyzing any internal requests for changes and consulting with senior management to deny or approve the proposed changes
· Creating transitional plans and documents to outline project expectations, scope, schedule, and budget requirements
· Leading workshops to provide staff members with information on any major changes in the company, such as new financial protocols or policies
· Ensuring that transitions are planned and carried out in a timely manner and within budget.
· Keeping all parties involved with the transition updated on its progress.
· Spotting any transition-related issues and creating effective solutions to resolve them swiftly
· Providing company-wide guidance during unplanned changes, such as the passing of a senior employee
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build project solutions
- Skills Required for the role
Strong Leadership capabilities
Strong Time Management skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Creative outlook to drive process efficiency
Stakeholder management skills
Excellent Project management and delivery skills
- Key Performance Indicators
Relationships and communication
- Key Interfaces
Provide regular updates on ongoing transformation and development projects highlighting issues, adherence to timelines, etc.
Product Managers and Software Development Teams
Ensure all development activities are on track and drive teams to meet programme budget and timelines
Third Party Vendors
Managing services / solutions provided by third party service providers ensuring they are meeting SLAs, and other service agreements
Roles and Responsibilities-
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
* Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator Adobe XD.
* A strong eye for visual composition.
* Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
* Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.Knowledge of Video Editing preferable (Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effect)
*Experience with computer-aided design.
POSITION: SAP IN OIL & GAS
CSA - U2VCYT & U2VCYV
Relevant years of Experience: 6- 8 years of experience in IS Oil
NP- IMMEDIATE JOINER
WORK FROM OFFICE / REMOTE
LOCATION: PAN INDIA
Mandatory Skills for screening:-Good in configuration/ blueprinting/ understanding the process flow in SAP IS OIL & GAS downstream scenario mapping.
Good to have (Not Mandatory): ABAP debugging
Detailed Job Description: The candidate should have 6 to 8 yrs of SAP IS Oil experience and worked on at least two implementation projects. Should be very conversant with Oil downstream processes. Capable of taking part in blueprinting workshops with clients and ready to work hands-on in Configuration, Integration testing, UAT etc. Should also know the SAP Logistics area.
Description: Microsoft C# XAML Developer who will design and build cutting edge user
experiences for our client’s consumer facing application. The Senior Software Developer will work
closely with product owners, UX designers, front-end, and back-end developers to help build the
next generation platform.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 5-8+ years of experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment
• Strong knowledge of C# language and the .NET framework
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Expert level programming skills creating UWP or WPF applications using C#/XAML
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, with a broader understanding of the
• Experience developing consumer facing user interfaces and supporting UI controls/components
• Ability to write clean, readable, maintainable code
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Architect, design & build modern user interface for consumers
• Collaborate with UI/UX teams to deliver high performing and easy to use applications
• Participate in code reviews with staff as necessary to ensure a high quality, performant product
• Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives, and articulate how your solutions
address their needs
• Unit testing/test-driven development
• Integration testing
• Post-deployment production support and troubleshooting
• C#, .Net Core, MVVM, Rest API, Dependency Injection.
• Azure DevOps, CI/CD, YAML setup for mobile applications preferred.
• Strong understanding of design patterns.
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
• Advanced knowledge of using Git source control system.
Education- BE, BTech , MCA , BCA and Relevant qualifications
· Understand the current technology landscape and identify the critical gaps in terms of the overarching requirements from various core functions (commercial, operations, etc.)
· Decide on and design the overall technology strategy and roadmap to fit the organizational need for Air India
· Hold the team accountable to drive enterprise level digital transformation projects that align with the overall organizational strategy and different requirements of the functions
· Provide guidance and recommendations to the CDTO and senior leadership on different enterprise and data architecture options and make the business case for selecting the appropriate model
· Act as an SME of Digital/ Technology Architecture for the senior management
Digital and Technology Architecture
· Head the digital transformation and innovation projects from idea generation to new ventures in close collaboration with business stakeholders and external partners
· Present the vision & value of proposed architectures and solutions to a wide range of audiences in alignment with business priorities and objectives
· Plans tasks and estimates for the required research and volume of activities to complete work
· Own and assess non-functional requirements and propose solutions for Availability, Backup, Capacity, Performance, Redundancy, Reliability, Scalability, Supportability, Risks and Costs models
· Provide strategic guidance to teams on managing third-party service providers in terms of service levels, costing, etc.
· Drive the team to ensure appropriate documentation is developed in support of value realization
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build digital solutions
· Ownership of overall Enterprise Architecture including compliances and standards
· Head the overall Architecture blueprint and roadmap for Air India applications aligning with Enterprise Architecture
· Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Enterprise needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practice for their use
· Ownership of overall Data Architecture including compliances and standards
· Head the overall Architecture blueprint and roadmap for Air India applications aligning with Data Architecture
· Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Data needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best practice for their use
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build digital solutions
· Support, nurture and develop the team members’ skills in all digital transformation and architecture innovation aspect
Foreign Accounting experience compulsory (Night Shift)
- Having experience on daily operations of the accounting in QuickBooks.
- Timesheets, Invoicing, Billing
- Month & Year-End Process.
- Accounts Payable/ receivable.
- Receipt & Payments.
- General Ledger
- Account Reconciliations
- Provide required accounting data and produce financial reports and statements
- Establish appropriate practices for collecting client financial information, analyzing, verifying, and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill is a must.
- Candidate should be comfortable in US shifts.
- Preference will be given to first world educated candidates.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 PM to 3:30 AM) with Saturday and Sunday Off.
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
- An outstanding opportunity to work with On-shore US clients.
- Job Purpose
· Responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage, and related software and hardware
- Key Accountabilities
· Develop the overarching network architecture to enable smooth functioning of all Air India systems across the nation
· Design the overall infrastructure strategy for Air India, optimizing costs and value delivered
· Provide periodic reports to the CDTO and senior leadership on network and infrastructure costs, implementation, adoption, etc.
· Design and create policies pertaining to IT Asset Management, audits, service and maintenance of networks, software and hardware
· Act as the custodian for all network and infrastructure related policies for the organization
· Support team in negotiating competitive pricing for software licensing/purchase, hardware leasing/purchase, etc.; ensure IT assets purchases are within the budget
Infra & Network Architecture
· Define, develop, and implement infrastructure optimization and evolution strategy
· Identify and develop a strategy to mitigate risk and increase productivity
· Develop the organization’s end-user technology vision and translate it into actionable goals
· In partnership with IT leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, develop and implement strategic roadmaps for Air India's digital architecture
· Maintain a high level of strategic foresight by identifying customer and business needs, and adjusting departmental and team objectives accordingly
· Identify future challenges in the end-user technology landscape and develop mitigation strategies
· Overlook the management of the infrastructure, connectivity across our airports network, all airport technology, and several mission critical business support applications for hassle free computing
· Determine appropriate Network services and solutions for all business divisions
· Head and manage the infrastructure network and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
Cloud Services Management
· Head and manage the infrastructure (System, Cloud) teams and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
· Lead transitioning of the enterprise to a collection of shared infrastructure solutions (Azure, GCP and on-premises) including productivity suite, groupware, telephony, network, security-related solutions, and virtual server infrastructure
Vendor Sourcing & Management
· Manage relationships with various technology vendors and contract agreements to ensure technically and economically efficient products and services are provided
· Ensure new infrastructure transitions are compliant with current applications, commercials involved in their upkeep and overlook the future need of applications and their upgrades
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build infrastructure and network solutions
· Support, nurture and develop the team members’ skills in all infrastructure and network architecture innovation aspects
POSITION:ITSM Consultant / ITSM Tech Lead
NP :IMMEDIATE/10 DAYS
WORK FROM OFFICE
Job Description :
Demonstrates knowledge and experience in the following areas
- Service Management Office ( SMO) setup and operations
- ITIL / ISO 20000 / IT Operations process definition
- Service Integration and Management ( SIAM)
- Managed services operations – both AMS and IMS
- Incubating new services and solutions related to IT Service Management (ITSM)
CHAIPort is a payment orchestration SaaS solution (within CHAI Corporation). Trusted by 2000+ merchants across Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Series B+ funded by institutional investors including Softbank, Nyca, BCapital and many others. CHAIPort is on a hyper-growth journey and building a multi-market presence in SouthEast Asia in 2022. We are looking for teammates who can help build the CHAIPort brand in South East Asia.
Who are you?
Analytical, result oriented. One who puts the customer at the core of every conversation, highly motivated, exhibits leadership.
What would you do?
- Senior Management business KPI reporting on weekly and monthly basis
- Manage the CRM tools for tracking the sales pipeline
- Drive the business focus via market segmentation
- Inputs on product strategy by mapping the competition and identify the moats to win the market
- Drive customer success by identifying areas of growth and upsell opportunities
- Support the sales proposals and presentations in powerpoint, google slides format
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in the sales funnel
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Drive customer success by analyzing transactional data and identify areas of improvement
- Consolidate customer feedback and provide product improvement recommendations
- Good business acumen
- 3-5 years Proven working experience in Sales Planning and Operations
- Atleast 1 year experience, working with a Payments company
- Experience working with large datasets and unstructured data
- Experience with CRM tools and proficient in analytical tools like SQL, MS Excel
- Strong powerpoint and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Hands on experience in React JS.
- Proficient in UI Development.
- Good communication skills.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners. Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefing and meeting papers.
- Assist support Director, development manager & communications manager in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Manage executive’s calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Design, develop and maintain applications and features.
- work on a huge dataset of IoT data and create algorithms to extract meaningful information.
- Adding features to the existing applications for monitoring and supporting field operations.
- Implementing application testability and diagnostics and fixing bugs.
- Create/ deploy and follow CI/CD pipelines to manage deliveries
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. If you believe you are self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas & show amazing attention to detail, let’s meet.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience in graphic design or related field
• Proficiency in desktop publishing tools including photoshop, InDesign Quark & Illustrator
• An eye for aesthetics and details
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work methodically & meet deadlines
• Professional approach to time, costs & deadlines
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Acquire data fromprimary orsecondary data sources andmaintain databases/data systems.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends orpatternsin complex data sets.
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computerreports, printouts, and performance indicatorsto locate and correct code problems.
● Work withmanagementto prioritize business and information needs.
● Locate and define new processimprovement opportunities.
● Proven working experienceas aData Analyst or BusinessDataAnalyst.
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Adept atqueries,reportwriting and presenting findings.
Job Location SouthDelhi, New Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done over the phone.
- Performing counseling & career guidance to working professionals via phone.
- Responsible for converting prospects into Enrollment.
- Responsible for resolving queries related to the course offered.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day reports as required.
Key Skills Required:
- Must have effective communication skills & convincing power.
- Should be comfortable for telesales/ inside sales
- Should have relevant experience in telesales/ inside sales.
- Should be at least graduate.
- Role is of Software Sales Manager
- The role requires the person to hunt and open new accounts for Company’s Returns Inventory Management Solution.
- Complete Ownership of Sales Cycle including the following:
- Identifying opportunities
- Managing the pipeline
- Working with the marketing team to launch marketing campaigns
- Managing the relationship with the client
- To be Successful, the candidate should have experience in Software/Consultative Solution Sales, should have done concept selling, especially in the retail industry
- Should have a understanding of IT Landscape in an enterprise, understanding of Logistics Supply chain, especially returns could be an added advantage
- The role requires the person to be quick thinker, innovative problem solver and ability to think on his feet will come in good stead.
- Hunting New Accounts
- Business Development
- Enterprise Account & Sales Management – grow SOW
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Maintain High level of customer satisfaction
- Pipeline management, Accurate Sales forecasting, Sales Negotiations and Business Closure.
- Exceeding Monthly and Quarterly Sales Targets
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years Sales Experience (preferable -Software, Consulting, Solution Sales, Concept Sales)
- Excellent Communicator, Presentation and writing Skills
- Business Development & Hunting New Accounts in SW/Consulting Solution Sales, Should know Concept Selling.
- Entrepreneurial mind set, Problem solver, quick thinker, Passionate, self-motivated, a self-starter with innovative mindset
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, where you need to be able to adapt effectively to changes.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics Solutions may be an added advantage
Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Consulting Selling experience, Concept Selling, Solution Sales, Software Sales
Salary: 8 to 12 lakhs P.A.
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development, Hunting New accounts, Enterprise Account & Relationship Management
Role: Enterprise Sales & Business Development Manager
MBA or Equivalent with 3-5 years’ experience in SW/Consulting Solution Sales, Concept selling
Location: Mumbai, Delhi,
- You will work closely with the founding team, marketing team, product team to help conceptualise visuals based on requirements .
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to test graphics across various medias
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training the team.
- Design pages for print and digital so that information is easy to find, read, and understand.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, directors, and product managers in order to create compelling designs.
- Translate information about the business into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- You have 1+ years of proven graphic design experience
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more projects
- You have a strong portfolio showing the best of your works ( dribble/behance/website etc.)
- Understanding of standard design principles and keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Knowledge of design software tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Invision/Figma/Sketch
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Thrive for excellence and meeting deadlines
Three Wheels United works in the exciting fintech domain by developing novel solutions to improve financial inclusion and reduce pollution. Our solutions are backed by cutting edge technology which helps streamline complex financial instruments and improve operational efficiency between various partners. Three Wheels United has won several awards for its efforts in driving sustainable use of resources and promoting clean technology and not surprisingly is backed by multiple international and national venture funds.
Being a start-up, Three Wheels United offers a challenging fast-paced environment to learn and grow by providing you opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host various responsibilities.
In collaboration with Microsoft Research, we are developing a data-driven lending platform catered towards the needs of “emerging markets” users. The complete platform has various components, all working in tandem to provide a “comfortable” loan journey for our borrowers by working on increasing their ability to earn more as well as improving their willingness to repay. As someone joining the technology team, you’ll have the chance to experience and lead efforts into scaling the existing systems to thousands of users across India and outside. You’ll also get a chance to learn the various nuances of working in the domain of finance and sustainable technology development.
We are looking for outstanding engineers to assist building up the core components as well as designing new components. Knowledge of existing technologies is preferred, but ultimately, we are looking for individuals with a growth mindset, willing to learn and contribute to their growth and the growth of their peers.
Funding and Partnerships:
Our lending model has been identified as one of the most innovative in global south by the Climate Finance Lab and we have raised seed funds from global Angel investors to scale our operations. We work closely with Microsoft Research India and Mahindra Electric as our technology partners. The technology team is being incubated at Microsoft Research’s Center of AI and Societal Impact and will work closely with Researchers to iron out the platform. HashedIn and Diode cover in brief our partnership with Microsoft Research’s TEM group and the work around financial inclusion and sustainable technology development.
- Develop, modify, and maintain code base of various applications.
- Coordinating with a remote team and applying appropriate branching, labelling using GIT.
- Adding features to the existing web dashboard for monitoring and supporting field operations.
- Implementing application testability and diagnostics and fixing bug with REDUX architecture.
Good to Have:
- 2+ years’ experience with development of Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Strong Knowledge of Database management and OOP.
- Any prior experience of using CD/CI pipelines and experience with azure web services.
Great to Have:
- Contributions to Opensource projects.
- Contributions to developer community through Stack Overflow, TopCoder, CodeChef, Google Developer Groups etc.
- Relevant personal or public technical blogs
We are looking for a skilled talented technical writer on a project basis to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure on a project basis. You will assist work with the product management team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that accelerate product support and customer success.don’t just document what the product does, but accelerate a user from novice to power user.
Requirements for this role:
1. Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
2. Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including- Error Code Guides, User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, and In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
3. Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
4. Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
5. Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
6. Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
Requirements for this role:
1. Proven freelancing/ full-time working experience in technical writing of software documentation. SaaS experience is preferred.
2. Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
3. Ability to run interviews of engineers and turn that information into easily understandable and consumable documentation.
4. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
5. Exposure to error code documentation and API documentation. Basic familiarity with SDLC and software development.
6. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
8. Knowledge of HubSpot will be an advantage.
CaratLane's mission is to help customers express their emotions through jewelry. The consumer Experience Technology team is an enabler to delivering exceptional Consumer Experience and WoW business features in large-scale websites, apps and backend systems.
What do we expect:
- 10+ years of experience in building large scale, high-performance and reliable API, backend platforms and applications.
- Experience in programming knowledge with Ruby on Rails and Node.JS and exposure to Golang or PHP or Java.
- Experience in developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservices using Relational/NoSQL databases and caching.
- Experience in scaling applications using event-driven and asynchronous I/O frameworks.
- Be a technology counsel to all junior and senior engineers for design and architecture.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization - product, design and business teams and technology decision-making.
- Experience in scaling, performance optimization of applications and platforms and adhering to security and data compliance aspects.
- Experience in TDD, CI & CD, Code quality and design and architecture best practices.
- Good experience in setting up best practices in engineering excellence and delivering nonfunctional requirements.
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out a product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video scripts, blogs, infographics, guides, website etc.
- Be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video to target our audience i.e. Developers, Product Managers, Designers, and Testers etc.
- Experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video.
- Knowledge of marketing tech like SEO, PPC, keywords optimization, and social media marketing would be a plus.
- Experience with YouTube or any other video marketing would be a solid perk.
- Able to write engaging content for different social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- You’ll lead and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand.
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Science) is Mandatory
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- The person should be a really good communicator & writer.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and proved to be a good team player.
- Go getter & self-learning attitude.
Role of the Community Manager
Be the face of the Organization for all existing clients.
Be an interface between the client and any other department
for all the existing clients
They meet and greet newcomers with a welcoming smile, help them in their settling and see that an onboarding mail with all required contents and coordinates have been sent, space has been inspected with Facility a day before arrival of the client. All committed items, modification must be rechecked before arrival.
Plan, execute and oversee social events
create a collaborative environment including by use of social media
platform, and work to make each member feel at ease.
First point of contact for any issue of an existing client
If expansion or sales related matters, transfer to sales team
If facility related issue, not only transfer but monitor resolution (In
first place, it should be able to give generic answers)
If accounts related issue, either respond bys eeking details or
ensure that the account team reach out to them
Keep meeting key officials of existing clients and ensure longevity and
enhanced client’s experience leading to customer delight
Help in creating system and process which can be replicated to other centres, use of given software in full earnest and helping in improving
Finding and replicating best industry practices
10. Overseeing the function of the Front Desk and owning responsibility
11.Classifying the clients into category and making close interaction with
Category a clients
Reporting to : EVP (BD)