Gtmhub is seeking an incredible Junior Software Engineer with 1+ years of relevant work experience to join the team.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That's why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures.
Do you want to join a highly ambitious, international SaaS technology company? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product that has been adopted by some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development, support your professional growth, and listens to your ideas?
If the answer to the above is yes, you may have found your dream job, and we may have found our dream hire!
We are scaling up our Software Engineering team and looking for Junior Software Engineers that are excited to join a growing company and grow right along with it. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment and solve significant technical challenges with high impact.
To achieve our exciting goals, we need to build a fantastic team - we are highly ambitious and outcome-driven. We use cutting-edge technologies to deliver the most sophisticated OKRs platform in the world. We love the simplicity and performance of Golang, the scalability and durability of Kubernetes, the vast ecosystem of Java, the agility of domain-driven microservice architectures, but know for a fact that User Experience is the king.
Here is where you - a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team, come in.
- Single-page app based on Angular.js, Angular, Node.js Express, TypeScript with support for multiple languages, WebPack
- Microservice architecture using Go, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD with the help of Docker, k8s, Jenkins (We deploy to production multiple times a day)
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop and maintain distributed cloud-native applications
- Implement new features according to designs
- Write highly scalable, high-performance, and maintainable code
- Discover and fix application bugs.
- Participate in code reviews
To be successful in this role at Gtmhub, you'll need to have:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of any additional programming language - Node, Java, Go, Python
- Ability to multitask, organize & prioritize work
- Knowledge of AngularJS framework - nice to have
- Knowledge of LAMP stack - nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or relevant experience - nice to have
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Generous paid time off +sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (varies by location)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Gtmhub is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Gtmhub works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.