You need to take the challenges and ownership that comes while developing a complex system. You should also
be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Some of the key responsibilities includes:
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native developers and managers.
• Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
• Work with native modules as and when required.
• Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
• Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
• Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
• Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
• Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
• Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time/budget.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
What You’ll Need:
• Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
• Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state.
• A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping.
• Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging.
• Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
• Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs.
• Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on.
• Ability to solve problems with out of the box thought process.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Why Join Us:
• We are a Fun bunch to be with..!
• People First Culture
• People Friendly Guidelines
• No Queue Leaves
• Equal Opportunity Organization
• Better Half Program
• Buddy Referral Program
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance for dependents including parents
• Tax Saving Structure
• Sports Clubs & Fun Committees
• Office Libraries
• Snack Pantries
... and much more fun to be part of