We are looking for a smart creative for the role of Senior Full Stack Developer for our client, a dynamic Startup in the Health and Wellness industry. Their technology-driven platform provides access to authentic Ayurveda doctors on a global scale.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer role involves working across the companies development stack, including various backend systems, frontend systems as well as quick prototyping of proof-of-concept features and projects.
● Figuring out all levels of designing and structuring systems, deciding on optimal levels of abstraction and future-proofing, patterns of orchestration of components and finally planning its execution.
● Structure and write code like prose for others to read, design and adhere to common principles and patterns that make everyone better at their jobs. Should have the ability to contribute according to timelines and type of projects - from working POCs to stable production code and the ability to work with a large breadth of knowledge.
● Interact with the larger engineering team for integrating your work into the ecosystem, help others in building over the base that you provide, help in orchestrating your work into CI/CD, testing, QA and automation pipelines.
● Mentor others by sharing your expertise in various forms and be subject to be mentored by others and thus maintain a continuous learning culture.
● End-to-end ownership of services and specialized components required for various projects - starting from the prototypal stage to production-hardened. These may include anything from document parsing to solving problems using deep learning.
● Create advanced technical content including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training.
Requirements to succeed