Products & Services
-As an initial member of the Marketing and Growth team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
-Drive paid marketing efforts across a variety of channels and monitor their performance
-Identify key audience segments and growth opportunities and transform these through effective campaigns
-Use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
-Partner with product & growth team to enable ground level learnings and contribute to product-led growth
What are we looking for?
-5+ years working in the marketing or growth function, preferably in a startup.
-Hands on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads is a must. Expertise in both is a requisite.
-You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
-You possess deep customer empathy and love getting your hands dirty with data
Location: Bangalore/ open to remote working as well in other cities.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to oversee the design, coding, and implementation of website projects for our clients. In this role, you will be required to collaborate with Website Designers on the initial web design, write the code, ensure cross-platform compatibility, and provide user support
Skills and experience:
This Company is building the platform to drive Wealth Mangement .
They own and operate an online investing platform that distributes mutual funds in India. Its platform allows investors to buy and sell equity, debt, and tax saving mutual funds. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru in India.
Looking for Great Talent for Backend Developer with beloww skills.
Experience working with a handful of the following:
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn, and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
Job Role and Responsibilities :
What you will be doing :
- Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed and define Key KPIs
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target developers, customers, and partners through regular interactions and quantitative and qualitative research, and represent their voice to internal teams
- Monitor product metrics to identify how well the customers are using a particular feature and improve it accordingly
- Create world-class product documentation for all kinds of users. Create great In-product messaging that resonates with different personas
- Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Documentation teams to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience time
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and event
What we are looking for :
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on Product Management experience at the leading Enterprise / B2B companies with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in SaaS
- 2+ years of Development/QA/Testing/Test Automation experience is a must
- Familiarity with at least a couple of Test Automation Frameworks/ Tools is a must
- Industry experience and familiarity with UI design and best practices, general programming languages, and concepts, including web and mobile application architectures and components, and software-as-a-service concepts
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to make difficult trade-off decisions and yet create a roadmap to achieve business goals
- Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution, risk identification, and mitigation
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: Leader, express ideas easily and clearly, run productive meetings, and decisive
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile development process
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
Skills And Qualification:-
• B.Tech (computer science preferred)
• Clarify feature requirements with product team
• Design end to end feature flow
• Write scalable and bug free code
• Take care of test and deployment pipeline
• Maintaining the existing products
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.