Professional working experience of 3 to 5 years within automation/ development with hands-on experience with object-oriented programming/ scripting in JAVA/ Python
Can design, develop, and deploy advanced automated testing frameworks. Any exposure to the latest QA tools & performance/security testing is a plus.
Direct involvement in manual & automation test efforts, developing and managing compliance to standards for process or product quality
Lead the end-to-end automation testing, starting from creating automation testing framework, process, and implementations.
Work towards continuously improving test automation concepts, best practices, designing, automation testing strategies, developing, coding, test case design specifications, and debugging software automation framework/product
Create accurate and detailed bug reports for issues
Mentor and assist other engineering team members in automation standards
Excellent communication with the ability to document test cases and bugs reports
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in ASP.Net with C# and VB.NET
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in SQL Server
- Must have experience working with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Must have experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Must have some experience with MVC framework and Angular JS
- Must be able to work with basic CSS and HTML
- Experience with Reporting Services, WCF, etc. would be a strong positive
Would you like to take the opportunity to part of a passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of finance? You will working on creating a mobile app for people in need and wants funds real time.
Knowledge and Skills: