The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and policies.
- Conduct the performance management and appraisal processes.
- Maintain employee documents, data, and records.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and implement them wherever applicable.
- Document all processes in the handbook and keep it updated.
- Drive and promote company culture within the organization.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, exit formalities, and investigations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the HR field.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to constantly be context-switching.
- Working knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Attention to detail and good judgment