Good To Have
Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers.
Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Work with product team and graphic designers
Learn and understand user interactions
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Flux, Redux,
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behavior and measuring and optimizing
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce).
Bonus points for having working knowledge on
Jest and Enzyme
Backend frameworks like Django / NodeJS
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by developing java based applications and backend services, ensuring high performance.
- Design, implement, and tune enhancements on scalable software with high -performant delivery
- Facilitate technology flow in a cross-functional team of software engineers, quality engineers, and systems analysts of
commercial software platform
- Own functional technology solutions with seamless Non-functional requirement inclusion.
- Review of code across all software disciplines for accurate technical alignment and include Unit tests for quality alignment
- Technical troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Collaborate to facilitate the translation to technical designs
- Promote a technical excellence culture within the team that embraces identifying, owning, and solving issues, driving quality, improving performance, and improving the customer experience
- Technical ownership in story design translation and delivery
- Communicate effectively with peers and leaders to drive efficient technical alignment
- Collaborate on technology alignment with various team leaders to ensure a successful delivery
- Ensure with efficient reviews for software engineering code quality and best practices (e.g., test best practices, design patterns, code smells, etc.)
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Technical attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely related technical discipline
And the following Skills:
- 5-6 years of experience in quality assured timeboxed delivery of Java applications, backend services and customizations.
- Develop modules of the initial system plan and work with the team by coding advanced portions of the modules
- Ensure a smooth system deployment with the intended functionality
- Plan and execute all deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining
the system throughout its lifecycle
- Recommend software solutions to emerging needs.
- 4+ years of working knowledge in java based unit testing, integration testing, as part of software testing
- Experience working in a Docker containerized environment
- Work with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype delivery for an system when needed
- Knowledge of Schema development and exposure to latest BMS protocols and schema - Haystack
- Experience with designing databases, programming on Azure services and function apps is an added plus
And the preferred experience:
- Previous work exposure in IoT industry / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation,
health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Experience with distributed teams are highly desired
- Ability to technically drive solutions across various features. Must be able to seek input when required,
prioritize and drive results.
- Knowledge of implementing maintainable and well-tested software and relevant support technologies
(e.g. Git, SQL/NoSQL databases, build pipeline automation, etc.)
- Ability to develop resilient and high-scalability applications
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into simple, elegant technical solutions for the
- Highly collaborative approach to technical delivery from the standpoint of business domain and
Our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is responsible for the cloud infrastructure and observability for the entire Consumer Information Services (North America) division.
We are seeking a Software Engineer for our SRE team to help us continuously improve how we build, monitor, secure and run our rapidly growing cloud platform. Much of our software development focuses on building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
On the SRE team, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise in coding, system design thinking and analytical skills to provide reliable cloud infrastructure and observability tools for the rest of the product development teams.
● Build our platforms, systems and infrastructure using your solid expertise in coding.
● Work closely with product development teams, provide hands-on engagement to develop, direct and implement reliable, secured and cost-effective cloud solutions.
● Participate with a cross department-functional team to establish a cloud operational governance framework and oftentimes involves routine grunt work on service requests to assist other teams with platform services.
Must Have Skills:
● Deep understanding of Linux, networking, cloud design patterns, API’s, and security.
● Solid professional coding experience with at least one scripting language - Shell & Python
● At least 3+ years of experience working with AWS Infrastructure services with emphasis on IAM, Network, EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail and in general, overall Security.
● Strong knowledge and implementation history of Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins or any other similar tooling.
● Excellent knowledge and working experience in implementing one or more Observability platforms like Prometheus, InfluxDB, Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk etc. to measure telemetry data like logs, metrics and traces.
Good To Have Skills
● Previous experience with running containers (Docker/LXC) in a production environment using one of the container orchestration services (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, AWS ECS, AWS EKS).
● Experience with other public cloud platforms like Azure and GCP is a bonus.
● Solid professional coding experience in at least one programming language, preferably Java.
● Experience with BigData platforms, like AWS EMR, Databricks, Cloudera, Hortonworks etc.
● Experience with open source technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Spark, Airflow etc.
Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in AI, Blockchain and Enterprise Applications, we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones etc., to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out fantastic software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
To meet our expanding business needs, we are looking out for professionals who can join our team as Python Web Developers. Your primary focus will be developing all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for deploying and maintaining the applications on the cloud.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Test Engineer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
Good to Have:
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile,web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Test Engineer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
• To design solutions independently
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
• Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• 4+ years of working experience in iOS platform
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Xcode
• Strong command over Swift.
• Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Realm DB)
• Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
• Excellent working knowledge of Coordinator pattern, MVVM, GIT.
• Should be able to help junior developers
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Android experience will be an added advantage.
• BLE communication
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile,
web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Test Engineer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaboration with teams spread across different locations and vendors
• Leading the team on daily development tasks
• Helping the team to solve complex design/architectural problems
• Managing App Store and Play Store releases
• Guide other members in the team. Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
• Participate in the requirements gathering and come up efficient solutions
• Efficiently estimate on high and low level requirements along with assessing risk items
• Closely work with client managers and architects.
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Mobile App Development (iOS/Android).
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Flutter.
• Experience with MVVM/MVP/MVC/VIPER Pattern.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs/ GraphQL.
• Experience with any of the state management libraries like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
• Experience with databases like Firebase and SQLite.
• Strong understanding of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Decent experience on Scrum and Agile development process. Be proficient in using version control and
continuous integration, with tools such as Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins.
• Experience on user engagement/behavioural Analytics.
• Good communication skills. Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of
Team/Project as well as organization
• Should evidence a few well-known applications in the stores
Good to Have:
• Full stack development experience.
• Work experience on insurance domain.
● You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. - You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Skills And Qualifications
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus - Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools - Experience with
common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
● Research new technology trends, come up with suggestions and roll out the same
● Expertise in building UI for cross-platform web application.
● Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
● Must be a self-starter with a passion to stay current with the newest online
● Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
● Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
We are recruiting a flutter developer. Kindly check the JD and Requirements.
Job description /Requirements:
• You will be responsible to Hire , Build , Nurture a team size between 5 to 20 member team which includes Dev, QA , Devops teams and collaborate with horizontal engineering , product & business teamsYou will be owning , designing & developing the Architecture some of the key modules of Data Platform.
• You will be responsible to understand the needs of all business stakeholders and have ability to question upon the business impact which the proposed product/feature will create in the overall vision of the product
• You are hands on and are responsible to drive code reviews, design reviews in agile environment & migrate our current systems to Microservice Architecture
• The Architecture which you own should encourage in building low latency & highly scalable application with a view of long term vision of the overall product & organization.
• You will always envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusability
• Build innovation culture and nurture high performing teams of skilled software engineers.
• Should have min of 6+ Yrs of overall experience. and min 1 Yrs of experience of driving performing appraisals.
• You must have experience in performance management, career growth and development of your directs.
• You should have architected highly scalable , reliable and available applications /products
• You should be proficient in more than one Programming language i.e Java, Node, Golang, etc.( Oops Languages & Concepts)
• You should be thorough with OOPS concepts , Distributed Systems and good understanding of SQL and NOSQL databases.
• Demonstrate ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Should have worked with message brokers & caching.
• BE /BTech or Any Equivalent Degree
Roles and Responsibilities-
Sourcing the candidate from various sources like job Portals, Database, references etc.
Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements
Foster long-term relationships with candidates
Willing to work on tight deadlines.
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Help the product team with critical inputs for our Hiring platform
Atleast 1 year experience in tech recruitment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong desire to self-learn
Comfortable with high-speed working under pressure
Diploma or bachelor’s degree
You will be working directly with the Founders
You will build direct networks with key decision makers in the startup community
You will have Training Opportunities to upskill yourself
You will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role within the company
Bonus points for having -
About the role
With the help of AI/ ML, We are building the Ultra Hybrid Engineering Ecosystem. We are looking for engineers who can work in such dynamic environments with hyper growth mindset. If you believe in building solutions which allow systems to function without the need of human interference and love to act as expert advisor to engineers, then you need to continue reading the below mentioned role.
Responsibilities Of The Role